3rd Line Engineer
London, Canary Wharf
£45,000 - £50,000 + Holidays + Hybrid + Progression + Pension
An amazing opportunity for an established 3rd Line Engineer to develop in an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will be responsible for ensuring the overall IT infrastructure is being run efficiently.
On offer is a role where you will be able to develop and challenge yourself with long-term career prospects.
My client is a privately owned company and market leader with different offices across London. They hey have several well-known customers in their focused industry. Due to organic growth, they are now looking for a 3rd line Engineer to join their London team out of Canary Wharf.
In this role you will be responsible for managing 3rd line escalations, ensuring tickets are picked up according to SLAs, monitor daily the client's infrastructure, planning and implementing IT Infrastructure improvements.
This is a chance to develop, progress and be continue your IT knowledge with the latest IT technologies. This role provides the opportunity to work hybrid, but you would be expected to work onsite for the beginning stages until you get comfortable with the role.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a 3rd line support roles as well as being able to work in a team to deliver projects and provide excellent customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to experience the latest I.T technology, work with a Microsoft gold partner and further your I.T career with the company being able to invest on further education.
- Experience working in a 3rd line role
- Strong knowledge of VMware, vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Good customer service skills
- Working in a Managed Service Provider; advantageous
- Experience working in a ITIL framework
- Team player, reliable, enthusiastic and eager to learn
The role :
- Overseeing 3rd line escalations and ensuring tickets are picked up according to SLAs
- Providing good customer service to client's customers both verbally and written, so issues are resolved
- Collaborating with team members, management and project teams
- Ensuring the IT infrastructure is being managed efficiently