Senior IT Field Engineer
Remote - Need to travel to customer sites if required
£40,000 - £55,000
An amazing opportunity for a 3rd Line Support engineer to develop in an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will be responsible for your assigned projects and ensure they are completed to schedule. This will be from designing, configuring and through to installation.
On offer is a role where you will be able to challenge your existing skills and develop further into your career. This will be a role where you can work office or home based and when required travel to customer sites around the UK when needed. Although the role is remote the company is ideally looking for someone who is flexible around working arrangements.
The company are a privately owned business and have been established for years providing technology solutions, IT support and software to their well-established customers. They are a multi-million pound turned over business and have achieved natural growth in recent years.
In this role your main responsibilities would be design and implement IT solutions. You will create build and provide in depth technical projects for customers. Also, you will be providing a wide variety of server, network and cloud solutions. Travelling to customer sites when required to implement installations.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience providing 3rd Line support in an MSP environment. Have experience working in a customer facing role and be flexible with a varied range of technical tasks. Having worked previously in projects in where you designed, configured, and installed. You would have experience technically with Hyper-V. Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and with Cisco Meraki. It is crucial you have experience with Active Directory configuration, migration, and installation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work with the latest technologies, work with an established company offering flexible working arrangements and further your IT career with highly technical / knowledgeable colleagues. The company are keen on funding staff certifications in Cisco and CompTIA.
- Experienced IT Engineer having provided 3rd Line support for and now looking to be more involved with focusing on client projects
- 2-3 year's experience working as a 3rd Line Support engineer
- Technical experience in Hyper V, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Firewall, IT projects, Cisco Meraki, and Windows 7 / 8 / 10 operating systems
- Driving license (preferable)
- Experience working in an MSP or similar enviorment
- Deliver a broad variety of server, network and cloud solutions
- Be responsible for the design and installation of IT solutions to customers
- Design, build, and deliver in-depth technical project plans with other project engineers
- Keep project Managers updated with your progression on tasks
- Travel to customer sites around the UK when required to. You will have a company car for this.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now," or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.