Account Manager - Field Based
UK Based Clients
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales / Account Manager to join a consultancy company that specialises in the non-profit and charity sector where you will be responsible for an account base of UK based clients to manage and generate sales.
In this role you will work within a defined client base providing exceptional Account Management, highlighting additional opportunity, and resolving issues, timely and efficiently. This role entails direct involvement in personal quota-carrying account management. It requires strong presentation and demonstration skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with Finance and Operational Heads in the development and planning of solutions.
Travelling to client sites forms an integral part of the role, so the successful candidate should be comfortable with travel requirements.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the non-profit or charity sector and previous involvement in managing CRM/ERP projects is highly desirable. It would be advantageous to have prior exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Business Central and Sales & Customer Engagement (CRM & ERP), with a specific focus on Dynamics ERP for the non-profit and charity sector. Additionally, familiarity with Agile or Hybrid project delivery methods would also be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced account manager who is self-driven with the ability to work successfully both on an independent basis and as a team.
- In charge of a portfolio of UK-based clients, the role involves generating and overseeing sales activities for ERP, CRM, and the broader Microsoft portfolio within customer base.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling and up-selling opportunities for products such as D365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, D365 Sales & Customer Engagement, the Power Platform, cloud services (including Azure), and other software.
- Travelling to customer sites when required and being flexible with working arrangement.
- Solid background in successfully selling software and service solutions of significant value to SME and mid-market businesses, demonstrating ability to assess customer requirements and effectively communicate how product functionality translates into meaningful customer value.
- Experienced in the non-profit or charity sector previously managing CRM / ERP projects.
- Worked in an Agile or hybrid project delivery.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now," or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. are advertising this vacancy The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from technology candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.