Accounts Payable Clerk
Saggart, Dublin, Ireland
€35,000 - £38,000 DOE + Hybrid + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Rare and exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk to become part of a leading, high growth and innovative main contractor who specialise in a variety of high end projects.
On offer is the chance to develop your career and establish your position in an extremely successful construction company who have a stable work flow and exciting upcoming developments.
Do you have experience in accounts looking for an opportunity to join on of Irelands largest construction companies? Are you motivated and looking to advance your career with great progression opportunities?
This reputable main contractor specialise in the development of large scale construction projects across the commercial, civils and infrastructure sectors working on a number of notable projects in the UK, Ireland and Europe. With an emphasis on quality, teamwork and client satisfaction this contractor have contributed to major construction works for over 100 years and are consistently improving. Now they are looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team of ambitious individuals.
In this role you be a responsible for managing supplier relationships to ensure timely invoice processing, review and process invoices, monitor and reconcile vendor accounts and respond to enquiries.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with experience within a similar role in the construction industry, with strong knowledge of accounts payable principles and practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join an extremely successful, market leading company with great project variety, role autonomy as well as a generous salary.
- Head office based just outside Dublin in Saggart
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure timely and accurate invoice processing
- Review and process invoices for payment in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Monitor and reconcile vendor accounts to ensure accuracy of payments and resolve any discrepancies
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Experience within Accounts payable within a similar industry
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
Reference Number: BBBH205940
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Cameron Day at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.