Circa £22,000 + Full Training + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Early Friday Finish + Pension + Company Benefits
Newark area, Nottinghamshire (Commutable from: Nottingham, Newark, Lincoln, Bingham, Tuxford, and Mansfield)
Are you from an Administration background, looking to join a well-established and stable company, offering further training and development?
This is a great opportunity to build on your skillset in a varied role, where you will be supporting the commercial team to ensure systems and processes are supported and adhered to in line with relevant standards.
This Engineering business offer a highly supportive working environment with opportunities to move throughout the business in future. They supply into a range of sectors meaning they are at lower risk as a business, and boast a low staff turnover, which is always a great sign for a future employee.
This role would suit someone with previous administration experience, looking for a varied and interesting role within a well-established and growing business.
- Supporting the commercial team with systems and processes
- Responding to customer requests for quotes, progress and delivery requests
- Ensuring sales orders are entered in a timely manner and communicating back to customers
- Full training provided
- Days based role, Monday to Friday (37.5hrs per week with flexible working hours and an early Friday finish)
- Previous experience within an Administration role
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Previous customer service / interaction experience would be desirable
- Any prior experience working within a Manufacturing environment would be advantageous (not essential)
Reference Number: BBBH157797
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.