Aftersales Engineer (MedTech/E-Health)
Competitive Salary + Diverse Progression Opportunities
Excellent opportunity for an Aftersales Engineer with a background in the E-Health, MedTech industry who wants to work for a company that has a positive impact on the medical industry and people's lives.
The company has a mission to revolutionize patient-portal technologies in hospitals and help bring the healthcare sector to the forefront of modern technology.
The ideal candidate will be German speaking with a background in the E-Health sector, experience with interface technologies such as GDT, HL7 and FHIR along with some data systems. They will also be comfortable working with and supporting customers, with experience in a customer-facing position.
A unique opportunity to join a market leading company who are on track to grow significantly in the next few years, looking for creative and outgoing candidates who aren't scared to think outside the box to come up with solutions to complex issues.
- Interface device implementation and handling
- Engaging with clients and devising solutions to their issues and requirements
- Preparing slide stacks, presentations and meeting support with customers
- Creating Dynamic patient and documentation forms
- Troubleshooting for new and existing customers
- May include some travel (2-3 days per month)
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree
- Fluent in German and English, minimum B2
- Operational experience working with GDT/HL7/FHIR interface technologies
- Experience with AIS/KIS/PVS Systems
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Mayes at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.