Air Conditioning Engineer
£26,650 - £37,440 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits.
Home based role ideally located: Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Northampton, Leicester, Kettering
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking to work for a nationally renowned business who offer fantastic training and development opportunities coupled with a market leading package?
On offer is an excellent opportunity for an Air Con Engineer to get on board with one of the UK's leading FM companies, where you will work covering a patch in a days based role with plenty of overtime opportunities to maximise your earnings.
This is a field based position where you will be offered the opportunity to further your career through industry leading training in the companies state of the art academy and clear routes to further progression.
The company are a well-established facilities management company who operate nationally and are currently looking to expand their engineering team after securing a number of long term contracts with a range of blue chip companies in the commercial and retail sectors.
- Service, maintenance and repair of split AC systems, VRV/VRF systems and heat pumps
- Fantastic training opportunities in a structured training scheme with a leading company.
- Monday to Friday days base role.
- Air Conditioning Engineer.
- F-Gas / C&G qualification.
- Looking for specialist training to increase your technical skillset.
Air Conditioning Engineer, M&E Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, F-Gas, City & Guilds, Maintenance Engineer, Service, Repair, HVAC, Chillers, Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Northampton, Leicester, Kettering