£75,000 - £100,000 + Healthcare + Holiday + Pension + Life assurance
Birmingham - On-site
Are you an Algorithm Engineer who is looking to join an internationally renowned company where you will be working on cutting-edge, industry-leading technology?
This is a rare opportunity where you will join their EV team and will be working on the research and development of algorithms of motor and power electronic control technology.
Our client focuses on pioneering research and development of advanced technology for the Rail and Electric Vehicle industries across the globe. They are well established with roots that date back over 60 years and have around 8,000 employees In the UK alone.
You will be responsible for the research and development of algorithms specifically motor control and power electronic control technology. In addition to that, you will be supporting the transformation of relevant research results into program codes and model construction of motor control algorithms.
The ideal candidate will be a high-performing professional who has strong experience in power electronic control and motor control software development.
* Supporting the transformation of relevant research results, and model construction of motor control algorithms.
* Provide technical support and algorithm analysis.
* Benchmark the research trend and related information of motor control algorithms of mainstream manufacturers.
We would like you to have:
* 5+ years of experience in power electronic and motor control software development
* Bachelor`s degree in electronics/electronics-related discipline, ideally an electrical and automation engineering subject.
* Experience in the European automobile industry or mainstream automobile manufacturers is preferred.
* Familiar with C/C++ embedded software development, familiar with Simulink simulation modelling.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.