Analogue Hardware Engineer + Paid Relocation
Based in or Commutable from Newquay, St Ives, St Austell, Mullion
Will also help with relocation if necessary.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Progression + Training + Pension + Relocation Assistance
Excellent role on offer for an ambitious analouge Hardware Engineer looking to join a market leading, company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to work on bespoke machinery.
They are looking for someone who has industry experience, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a audio circuits for analogue and digital audio mixing products who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company and become a high earning individual.
To be considered for the role of Digital Hardware Engineer you will need to have industry time served or equivalent.
- Design innovative, cost effective, fully featured electronic audio circuits for analogue and digital audio mixing products.
- Producing circuit ideas and costings
- Work on a variety of design challenges in innovative circuit design, component selection, circuit and system evaluation and performance assessment.
- Design and develop product prototypes, perform evaluation and involvement in final design sign-off and specification for mass production.
What are we looking for, as our ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Analogue Electronic Design, e.g., Transistor / Op-amp circuits / Power supplies
- Experience in CAD Systems (preferably Altium)
- Audio technology/product design
- Digital audio circuit design. Knowledge of audio ADCs and DACs and digital audio clock systems.
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Progression + Training + Pension
Reference Number: BBBH173705
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.