Application Engineer - Drive Technology (m/f/d)
Commutable from Stuttgart, Tübingen, Ludwigsburg, Esslingen, Böblingen, Pforzheim, Reutlingen
Up to €100,000 + Bonus + Pension + 30 Days Holiday + Hybrid Working + Training + Canteen + Job Bike
Are you somebody who has recently completed your studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering (or related field of study), and looking for an opportunity to work for one of the world's most well-known companies in the field of innovative technology and engineering solutions?
This is a chance for you to make your own impact on technology used for industrial and defence applications.
Looking to continue their growth and maintain their status, my client are looking for an Application Engineer specialising in Drive Technology to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will use your creativity to design and implement interesting electromechanical and electrohydraulic drive solutions. Moreover, you will be simulating electric drives, hydraulic circuits, servo pump systems and more for a variety of applications. The successful candidate will be supported with onboarding training and also have the opportunity to progress throughout the company.
This role would suit somebody who has successfully completed their studies in a field similar to Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering. Moreover, ideally the candidate would have some practical experience with drive systems.
- Design and implement interesting electromechanical and electrohydraulic drive solutions.
- Simulate electric drives, hydraulic circuits, and more for different applications.
- Think outside the box and work independently.
- Advise and support end customers by phone, remotely or in-person.
- Successfully completed studies in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering (or similar).
- Practical experience in drive systems through internships, traineeships or related.
- Basic knowledge of control engineering and hydraulic systems.
- Very good command of English and German.
- Enjoy working in an international environment with occasional travel.
Reference Number: BBBH202597
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.