Commission + Training + Progression + 401k + Healthcare Package + Bonus
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with an extraverted personality and prior sales experience looking to take on an exciting new role where you have the opportunity to show off your industry knowledge, by giving technical advice and recommendations to a wide range of customers?
This is a great opportunity for someone who is money motivated and is looking to join a growing company where they have the ability to progress in their career, while also directly benefiting from their sales ability by earning commission.
This exciting company is known for being a great place to work, they offer extensive training to all new staff, including hire orientation, weekly check ins with managers, weekly department training and even a continuous education program. This investment in their staff has lead them to becoming one of the biggest manufacturers of RF connection products in the world, and now they are looking for an Applications Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role you will play a vital role in the Applications / Sales process for this exciting company, offering expert technical advice and recommendations to clients to ensure their needs are met by the correct product.
This role is a perfect opportunity for someone who is money motivated and is looking to take advantage of the excellent commission structure of offer, while also progressing their career by progressing into leadership roles.
- Giving expert advice and recommendations to clients by recommending the right product to suit their needs.
- Selling products to customers and earning from an excellent commission structure.
- Attend weekly meeting with the Applications / Sales department.
- Perform cost analysis on current projects to maintain cost effective processes.
- Previous experience in an Applications / Sales based role.
- Ambitious and money motivated, looking to take advantage of commission structure and progression that is available.
- Experience working for a manufacturing company.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.