Based in Chelmsford
£35,000 - £40,000 + Progression + Training + Month Salary Xmas Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Enhanced Pension
Do you have electrical and mechanical engineering experience and are looking to step into an Applications position that offers Progression and Training as well as an excellent package?
On offer is an excellent opportunity where you can utilize your engineering knowledge in a varied role that allows you to develop your skillset.
The company have been established for over 100 years and have grown into a global player in their industry. They invest heavily in R & D to ensure they are at the forefront of their industry.
This would suit someone with electrical and mechanical engineering knowledge looking to step into a varied and interesting role.
- Technical support to Customers and Employees
- Very occasional client site visits (3/4 times a year)
- Producing and selecting products for customer use
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering experience (HVAC / Motors / Fans / Refrigeration)
- Engineering Qualification (Degree / HNC / HND)
- Looking for a long term career at an industry leading company
Reference Number: BBBH199557
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.