Architect / Construction
$120,000 - $130,000 + PTO + 401(k) + Career Progression
Houston, Texas (Commutable from Katy, Pearland, Sugar Land, Kingswood, Spring and Cinco Ranch, Pasadena, The Woodlands Galveston, League City, Friendswood and Richmond)
Exciting opportunity on offer for an Architect looking to join a dynamic, market leading company where you will help spearhead the business growth over the next 5 years.
This is your golden opportunity to become a vital part of one of Houston's premier architectural firms, enabling you to advance your career and foster your professional growth while collaborating on exciting projects alongside an exceptional technical team.
The company work in multiple sectors and is looking for an experienced Architect or Senior Architect who is driven, has great technical understanding and a desire to progress whilst working on multiple projects at once.
In this role you will be working with a forward thinking team to collaborate on the production of design and construction drawings, completing architectural design projects on time as well as meeting client quality expectations.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Architect within the industry, looking for a role that is team focused with development opportunities and you will want to further your career and increase responsibility over time as a vital part of the business.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation at the start of a prolonged series of growth where you will have the opportunity to shape your career and the business as a whole.
* Coordinate architectural drawings with drawings from other professional disciplines related to each project
* Prepare, review, and approving submittal, correspondence, change orders, and shop drawings
* Perform field surveys and gathers pertinent information to accomplish design and construction drawings
* Performs all aspects and application of the building codes and other regulatory agencies
* Experienced in multiple sectors and has lead design projects
* Required to be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
* Needs to be able to provide a professional portfolio and completed work samples
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with external consultants and internal colleagues
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position.
The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.