£40,000-£55,000 + Car allowance + Bonus + Remote working option+33 days holiday+ Travel + Expenses
Are you an Architectural Ironmonger looking for the next exciting step in your career with an industry leading company that has a global client base?
Excellent opportunity on offer to join an international company who specialise in the manufacture, full testing and installation of fire door & non-fire door blanks, cores, frames, seals, hardware /door set components & furniture and more. They supply into a number of industries including fire, acoustic, commercial, residential, industrial, aviation and education sectors.
This fantastic company offers exceptional technical expertise and the training support services required to manage, test, promote, specify and sell an exciting range of doors & door related products. They are extremely busy and continuing to expand their loyal client base worldwide and as such there is now an opening for an experienced Architectural Ironmonger to join the permanent team.
The role will involve the management and development of the existing product portfolio, sourcing new product lines, dealing with suppliers & supply chain, developing business sales with new & existing clients, technical suport & complaince /Legislation .
This is a brilliant opportunity for the next step in your career with a company who are experts in their field & who are well known for their excellent product ranges, levels of customer service & sound moral and ethical principles. They are well known for their training, development & progression opportunities & with a fantastic salary & package on offer this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Developing business sales through product knowledge and building relationships with customers
- Developing product ranges & compliance requirements to British, European and North American Standards
- Delivering high quality customer service & developing strong relationships with clients & contractors
- Dealing with suppliers & supply chain and sourcing new supply areas, costings
- Technical Support & looking after projects from cradle to grave
- Remote working available (with UK & international travel )
- Must be qualified & from an architectural ironmongery door componant /door furniture product background (The Guild of Architectural Ironmongers' (GAI))
- Must have experience consulting with contractors & Clients to asses requirements, specifications, sales/ business development & installation
- Quality focused with excellent negocation skills
- Passionate about the industry, product, service & keeping up-to-date with the market / product lines and legislation
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.