Architectural Technician / Technologist
£30,000 - £38,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for either a Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a multi-disciplinary architectural and surveying company in Dorking, Surrey.
On offer is the chance to join one of the areas leading firms where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company work on a number of project including commercial, community, education, healthcare, housing, refurbishment, regeneration and space planning.
In this role you will be producing base information, researching products and systems, preparing planning and building control applications and producing details and being able to analysisng information from other projects.
The ideal candidate will be a either an Architectural Technician / Technologist with experience within the industry, looking for a role that is team focussed with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Produce and supervise the production of drawings, models, sketches, schedules and specifications.
* Interpret technical reports produced by others.
* Support the Architects in the production of tender packs / creating tender packs.
* Preparing planning and building control applications
* Are able to think by themselves and interrogate their own work
* AutoCAD and Revit Experience
* Are a team player
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with external consultants and internal colleagues.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.