Architectural Technologist (High-end Residential)
Up to £40,000 + (hybrid working, 25 days holiday per annum, plus closure over the Christmas break, discretionary bonus + incentive trips)
A brilliant opportunity for an Architectural Technologist with high-end residential experience to join a progressive and fast growing company based in a brilliant office in London with a varied work load.
On offer is the chance to join a reputable business where you will be heavily involved in the high-end residential projects. This company already have an outstanding pipeline with huge potential for growth which they hope the successful candidate will both aid and share there future aspirations.
This well-established company has a reputation for using the highest quality materials and craftsmanship for a spectacular finish. They provide a complete end-to-end service focused on delivering long-lasting satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager and passionate about design with at least five years' professiona
l design experience. The candidate will be responsible for Producing high-quality technical drawings for tender and construction, working across RIBA stages 2 - 6 but with a focus on stages 4 and 5 and Preparing client presentation documentation and design packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Architectural Technologist to take the next step in their career and be in an autonomous role where there is no ceiling for progression, surrounded by an exciting team.
- Produce high-quality technical drawings for tender and construction
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6 but with a focus on stages 4 and 5
- Preparation of client presentation documentation and design packages
- Ability to multitask and prioritise across numerous projects
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and the design team
- Degree in architecture or architectural technology
- CIAT member Architectural Technologist or Part 2 / 3 with excellent technical knowledge
- Proficient in Vectorworks (2D) and Microsoft Office
- Minimum three-five years' post-graduate experience ideally on residential projects
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Up-to-date knowledge of current building regulations and codes
Reference Number: BBBH171151
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tom Sturdy at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.