Manchester, with Hybrid working
£50k-60k + Excellent Progression + Training + Generous Pension + Hybrid Working + Other Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to step up into a management role, joining a rapidly expanding business, you will have a real chance to become an instrumental contributor to an ambitious market disruptor.
Do you have experience as a Project Manager within Telecoms, Utilities, Construction, or Infrastructure? are you seeking the chance to develop your skills and progress within an ambitious and exciting business environment that will support you in personal development and progression?
The Altnet has the vision to transform broadband connectivity speeds through its bespoke FTTP network. This will be achieved by sustainably scaling the operations through the recruitment of like-minded individuals that share the same passion for the industry. Their vision is to continue to positively impact communities across the UK, and to become a truly fantastic place for people to work and develop themselves.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Project Management, with strong experience of commercial, contract and project management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company offering progression and rewards performance in a technically challenging role with the chance to assist in a company's growth and success.
- Deliver complex projects from cradle to grave
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the programme is robust, developed, and maintained.
- Provide robust, timely and accurate cost and value data and the status of project progress
- Office based just outside Manchester, with travel to projects across the North West
- 5 years + experience in a Project Manager role, any industry will be considered (Telecoms, Construction, Utilities, Infrastructure etc.)
- Baisc understanding of programme, change, contract & risk management
- Full UK Driving license
Reference Number: BBBH159325
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Cameron Day at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.