Assembly Team Leader
Ashton-under-Lyne, commutable from Oldham, Stockport, Manchester, Glossop.
£25,350 + Overtime + Company Benefits
Do you have supervisory experience within a production environment? Are you looking for a new, stable role within a market leading manufacturing company?
The company are a well-established manufacturer with a great reputation of over 50 years with multiple sites across the UK. They are looking to increase their workforce with a Production Team Leader at their Ashton site. You will work alongside 1 other team leader, managing a team of 14 operatives, ensuring efficient day to day running of production, upholding quality and health and safety standards.
On offer here is an excellent opportunity for someone with production & supervisory experience to join a well-established manufacturing company that offers training and progression.
- Manage a team of 14 assembly operatives
- Ensure efficient day to day running of production, ensure all H&S is adhered to, maintain quality & targets
- Full time, permanent position, 2pm to 10pm shift (likely to move to rotating shifts of 6-2, 2-10)
- Supervisory experience in manufacturing, production, warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- IT Literate
- Experience with Lean/5s highly advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH165552
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.