Asset Manager (Renewables)
Bristol- Hybrid options
Up to £50,000 + Bonus + Development + Pension + Holidays + More
Are you an experienced Asset, O&M, Contract or Project Manager within the Solar industry and looking to join a friendly Renewable Energy business with a relaxed company culture as they continue to expand across the UK and Europe?
This company are a global developer of utility scale Solar projects who also provide specialist operations and maintenance services to solar farms across the UK, America and Europe. Their portfolio has continued to grow and is expecting to consistently expand over the coming years, requiring highly qualified individuals to continue providing an industry leading service.
In this role you will be responsible for managing Solar Farm assets to maximiser site profitability while ensuring sites are complying with contractual and industry regulations. You will be acting as the sole person responsible for managing assets within your portfolio and will be liaising with all parties involved such as a financial team, contractors and internal engineers.
The ideal candidate will come from an engineering background and have at least 1-2 years' experience managing specifically Solar PV assets. They will also have knowledge of contract and budget management and will be capable of interpreting mechanical and electrical drawings.
This is a great role for someone who has a few years' experience in Renewable Energy asset management to take their career further with a steadily growing, positive and supportive team that will help them to develop in their profession.
* Managing existing Solar PV assets
* Ensuring sites are meeting governmental regulations and contractual agreements/requirements
* Carrying out occasional site inspections to directly ensure compliance is achieved
* Undertaking activities to optimize site performance
* Managing and planning project budgets
* Minimum 2 years' experience in Solar PV asset/project/contract/O&M management
* Educated to Degree level in an engineering discipline or coming from an engineering background
* Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
* Experience with remote monitoring systems
* Full UK driving license and happy with occasional travel to sites
Reference Number: BBBH179679
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rosie Hathaway at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.