Excellent role on offer for a Assistant Land Surveyor looking to work for a highly-respected firm offering extensive progression opportunities to Principal Land Surveyor.
Are you an ambitious Surveyor looking to take the first step in your career within a growing and ambitious business? Are you looking for a company offering extensive progression and training?
This company specialise in providing environmentally sustainable engineering solutions into a wide variety of sectors across the globe. These sectors include; Construction, Property, Transport, Energy and Infrastructure amongst others. Having continued to grow throughout the pandemic and the winning of large scale contracts, they are now looking to recruit a Assistant Land Surveyor to join their growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for working alongside the surveying team to assist in the completion of land surveys. Your responsibilities will include;
- Assist the lead survey in completing topographical and geomatic surveys.
- Assist in the completion of survey reports and documentation.
- Understand and adhere to company SHEQ policies to ensure safe completion of all activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective completion of surveys.
- Provide assistance to other departments when required.
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment in line with company policies.
- Undertake internal and eternal training as a key part of personal development plan.
- Traveling to sites across the UK as and when required by clients.
This role would therefore ideally be a Junior or Assistant Land Surveyor with experience working on a variety of projects within the Construction and Infrastructure sectors. You will have a good understanding of safety procedures, maintaining equipment and utilizing relevant software. The ideal candidate will have the desire to progress upwards and progress towards professional qualifications.
On offer is the chance to work on exciting projects for a growing company and take the next step in progressing your career.
*Assistant Land Surveyor
*Assisting in the completion of a variety of projects
*Experience on land surveying projects
*Understanding of basic surveying principles and software's
*Looking for progression + development opportunities
Reference Number: BBBH173152
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alex Hawley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.