Assistant Store Manager
£33,605 - £40,980 DOE + London Bonus + Training & Progression + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Life Assurance
Are you an experienced Assistant Store Manager looking for a new role where you will have dedicated training and development to move towards Store Manager within 24months within a leading, multinational retail chain?
This leading retail chain operate over 10,000 stores in 20 countries have been trading for over 70 years. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join as an Assistant Store Manager where you will play a crucial role to ensure the best possible shopping experience. Ensuring an efficient and cooperative working environment, consistent store standards, minimal costs, optimum operations efficiency, tightly controlled inventory and price change
This role would suit an individual with management experience working for a supermarket chain looking to move to an industry leading company.
- Full training & development and the opportunity to move to Store Manager within 12-24 months
- 40/45 hours a week contracts available, salaries up to £40,980 + £2,900 'London Bonus', Store Discounts
- Previous experience working in a Supermarket chain within a management role
- Experienced working in high performance environment
- Looking for role within an industry leading company with planned training and progression routes
Reference Number: BBBH192968
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.