Graduate Recruitment Consultant (10:30am - 7pm USA Division)
Bristol City Centre - Hybrid working options
£21,000 (1st Year Realistic Earnings: Up to 70K) + Quick Progression + Excellent Commission (Uncapped - up to 40%) + Social and Empowered Environment + International Opportunities + ED&I, Charity, Community & Mental Health Initiatives
Are you a motivated and goal-driven individual? Are you looking for a platform to achieve life changing results with unlimited progression and commission?
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking to work within the lucrative USA market with excellent commission and progression routes, alongside international opportunities as we continue our huge expansion plans.
Rise Technical is specialist recruitment consultancy with an incredible reputation for providing staffing solutions into a number of technical sectors, including Engineering, IT, Construction, Energy and Public Sector within the UK, Europe, USA & Canada.
Due to our rapid growth, it is a great time to join our USA Division as we open our first international office in Miami and continue to expand throughout the states with upcoming offices in Texas and Austin.
This role is ideal for individuals with some sales experience are looking for a new role which allows them to have a large impact on their own earnings through uncapped commission within an extremely lucrative market and progress through to directorship.
The unique key benefits for joining the US division team:
- Highest fee's in the company - the average placement in the US is around 3x higher than a placement in the UK
- You'll earn the most commission in the company - the higher the fee, the higher your commission
- Rapid career progression - The highest fees in the company meaning it'll take less placements to hit the criteria for progression
- The opportunity to move to our Miami office!
- Early finish Fridays! - You'll be working 10:30am-7pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-4pm on Fridays
What's in it for you:
- Massively increase your earnings with uncapped commission, up to 40% of what you bill
- Rapid progression through to Management and Directorship
- Receive full ISO 9001 gold awarded training to ensure you're successful in the role
- Work alongside a great team of supportive and social individuals who share the same values and will celebrate your every success
- Empowered working environment fostered by high performing individuals
- Hybrid working once you are autonomous in the role, giving you the ability to choose to work where you perform best
What you will be doing:
- Building your own client base through developing long-term client relationships
- Headhunting high-quality candidates for a variety of technical roles
- Managing the recruitment process for clients and candidates from start to finish
- Ensuring you go the extra mile for both clients and candidates
- Positively changing lives of both candidates and clients, as you add value to their business or find them their perfect new role
What we are looking for:
- Ambitious, goal-driven and motivated
- Confident communication skills
- Strives for success and progression