Job Title: Associate Recruitment Consultant
Are you financially motivated, career-driven, and looking to join a team where you're positively changing lives? We're looking for those with the hustle & energy for a highly sales-driven role and the unwavering determination to reach their goals.
Starting out in a career in recruitment, you'll need a growth mindset with ambition, passion and drive to succeed. We are looking for people who will be our future managers and leaders within the business as we expand both across the UK and internationally. You will be responsible for building partnerships with businesses and working with them to deliver on their recruitment needs.
You'll find an open and fun atmosphere, surrounded by teams who are tenacious, resilient, optimistic and the first to champion each other's successes. We're passionate about positively changing lives, making Rise a great place to work, driving personal and company growth whilst creating incredible opportunities. Our top billers earn six figures and that opportunity is there for the taking, for anyone with a high work ethic and passion for sales, no matter what your background is.
Rise set out as a 3 person start-up with a vision to be the go-to global technical recruiter, offering unbeatable service and where the culture is defined by the incredible people who work here. We specialise in the technical and engineering recruitment markets; Renewable Energy, Tech, Engineering and Construction across the UK, USA, Canada and Europe. With new offices opening in the USA and record-breaking YoY results, we've never had so many incredible opportunities.
- Sales, cold calling, client engagement and identifying new potential partnerships
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with both clients and candidates
- Sourcing and screening candidates through various channels
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including job postings, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
What we look for
- Brilliant communication skills
- Results and high-performance-driven
- Honesty & integrity
- Career-driven with a zest for learning and self-development
- Determined and winners mindset
- Team player
- Resilient and optimistic
What we offer:
- Opportunity to progress with full training from trainee to director level roles
- Opportunity to earn quarterly pay rises for your basic salary, on top of the commission
- Awarded training from our L&D team & guidance to achieve results
- Industry-leading commission (10-40% of everything that you invoice)
- Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Flexible and empowered environment
- More fun, less politics
- Social environment with awards and events
- Offices in Bristol, London, Manchester and Miami
- International opportunities
- Starting Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
- Commission: 10 - 40% uncapped - realistic first-year earnings £35,000 - £50,000+
- Teams: UK, USA or Europe
- Location: Bristol, City Centre
- Fully in office until promoted: Hybrid options when autonomous in your role
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.