Automation Engineer (PLCs / DCS)
£50,000 + Training + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands.
Are you an Automation Engineer with experience developing PLC & DCS systems looking to play a key role within a globally renowned business which will see you take the lead in a wide range of highly technical automation projects from concept through to completion?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within a highly reputable business which will see you take on a fully autonomous role, working in a highly fast paced environment on multiple large scale CAPEX projects.
In this role you work closely with senior management to deliver projects to the highest standards and efficiency, helping the company to modernise their growing production plant.
The company are a household name in their industry and have ambitious expansion plans well underway making this a fantastic opportunity to get on board and stamp your mark on the business.
This role would suit an Electrical Project Engineer with strong experience in large automation projects.
- Lead a variety of electrical / automation projects from concept through to completion.
- Work closely with OEM suppliers to ensure projects are delivered to safely and efficiently.
- Implement DCS & PLC system upgrades.
- Automation Engineer / Electrical Project Engineer.
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Looking for a leading role working on a wide range of highly technical projects.
Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical, Drives, Automation, Projects, CAPEX, PLC, DCS, Process Control, OEM, Manufacturing, Production.