B1/B2 Certifier (m/f/d)
Commutable from München, Augsburg, Weßling, Ulm, Memmingen, Landsberg, Rosenheim
Circa €65,000 + 28 Days Holiday + Pension + Remote Working + Bonuses + Flexible Working Hours + Canteen + Free Parking Space + Great Location
Are you a Certifying Staff member with previous experience, looking for an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of world-class aviation products?
This is a chance for you to work with innovative technology in the aviation industry, and make your own mark within a specialist sector.
Looking to continue their growth and begin production of their most advanced aircraft, my client are looking to recruit a Certifying Staff member to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will have be responsible for the monitoring and control of the ongoing assembly process, and carrying out quality inspections of Single Parts, Assemblies, and Installations in accordance with all necessary manufacturing Regulations and Specifications.
This role would suit somebody who has previous experience in the role of Certifying Staff in the aeronautical/aircraft industry.
- Quality inspection of all assembly parts in accordance with Jobcards, Drawings and all the necessary manufacturing Regulations and Specifications.
- Monitoring and control of the ongoing assembly process.
- Creating Quality Notifications in SAP and communicating with the Engineering Department.
- Creation of Certificates that demonstrate the airworthiness of components.
- Responsibility to continue improvement of production processes and collaboration with the Production and Design Departments.
- Previous experience in role of Certifying Staff in aeronautical/aircraft manufacturing industry.
- Experienced in SAP ERP Systems and/or Siemens Team PLM Software.
- Very good English and German language skills.
- B1/B2 certification is an advantage.
Reference Number: BBBH173434
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Will Lipscombe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.