Battery Storage Integration Engineer
Work based in Swindon (UK) and Kolitzheim (Germany)
£65,000-£70,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Company Vehicle + One Month Sick Pay + Holiday
Are you from a background in electrical engineering and battery storage looking to join one of the worlds most foremost EPC service providers, where you will be directly influencing the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join an exceedingly well established company within the renewables and engineering sector, giving you the chance to take the lead on preparing key BESS design elements and functional specifications.
Through innovation and and quality of service, they now require a Battery Storage Integration Engineer to provide support and oversight for project commissioning and completion of contractual performance testing.
In this role, you will help this company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by supporting and mentoring a wider engineering team to increase familiarity with battery storage technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, while progressing your career in a highly lucrative role.
- Prepare SLD's, inverter and transformer sizing, cable sizing and routing, communications and networking, interconnection to ICP works etc.
- management of third party consultants for design review, industry standard guidance and quality management services.
- support the preparation of project tender information.
- support project managers with preparation of progress reports, project timelines and budget management.
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent qualification with demonstratable battery storage experience.
- experience with renewable energy technologies within the UK.
- Familiarity with E:Plan or equivalent software.
- experience and understanding of BESS control systems.
- To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
- Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed