BIM Coordinator - MEP & HVAC Design
$80,000 - $120,000 + Training + Progression + Benefits Package + Bonus
The perfect opportunity for a BIM Coordinator with experience in MEP systems Design looking to use the experience you have already gained at his point in your career to take a lead on technical projects, while also developing the skills further, with opportunities to progress to management level roles, and developing both your technical skills and leadership skills, as you will be offered the chance to help to mentor Drafters with less experience.
This role will also offer the opportunity for you to go out on the field and take part in site surveys and the company will provide full training on this aspect of the job, allowing you to see another side of the industry and further develop your experiences.
This family owned consultancy are recognized in their industry as a great place to work as they take pride in the development of their staff. Since establishment they've shown consistent growth in their market share and are now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team.
In this position you will play a key role in the success of projects within a consultancy environment, this will include drafting MEP/HVAC systems for a range of projects including hospitality, residential, commercial and commercial buildings. You will also be evaluating drafters work and going on survey trips.
If you are someone who is looking to use the skills and knowledge they have already gained in their engineering career to take a lead on technical projects and gain Recognition for the quality of their work.
- Designing MEP systems for a range of projects including hospitality, residential, commercial and commercial buildings using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Going on site visits and surveys.
- Learn on the job from a team of experienced engineering experts.
- Planning, designing, detailing MEP/HVAC projects.
- Previous MEP design/drafting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a transferable engineering field.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience required.
- Experience working in a consultancy environment.