BMS Commissioning Engineer
West Midlands based, can be living in any of the following areas: Birmingham, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester, Solihull & All Surrounding Areas
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car + Bonus + Career Progression + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you a BMS Engineer, looking for an interesting and varied role, offering ongoing technical training and career progression?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to become a technical specialist, combining a mixture of field-based commissioning work with office-based work at their modern facilities, where you will be programming and designing BMS systems for key clients.
This is a specialist Building Management Systems Company, who due to the continued acquisition and retention of a number of high-value contracts, have now pushed themselves to the forefront of the industry and are expanding their team.
This position would suit a BMS Engineer with experience writing programs from scratch, looking for a technically interesting role.
- Installing, commissioning and testing software and plant operation on site
- Designing programs from scratch and making adjustments to existing ones
- Working on a range of projects throughout the UK
- Mix between office and site based
- Experience in design and commissioning of HVAC and Building Management Systems
- Able to write programs from scratch
- Knowledge of Trend or Distech systems
- Looking for technical career progression
- Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH154677
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.