Design Manager (Building Fabrics)
£70,000 - £80,000 + Great Benefits Package incl. Electric Vehicle
Car allowance in addition to salary
Homebased with regular travel to Windsor and/or Salford.
An excellent opportunity for a seasoned technical design manager with a main contractor bakground to be accountable for delivering innovative and leading decarbonised energy solutions and enabling the firms vision to help customers live sustainably, simply and affordably.
On offer is the chance to join the UK's leading energy firms that covers UK, Ireland, Europe and North America where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company brings together the right combination of technologies and approaches, and helps organisations to get the most from their energy and drive the most value from their energy infrastructure - also helping companies to solve their energy challenges and harness new opportunities in a changing world.
In this role you will act as the most senior designated competent person (TA) providing technical guidance and governance for the project lifecycle including activities performed by internal resources and subcontractors. This would include reviewing building regulations, codes as well surveying existing buildings and sites
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience at a senior level of design management within the construction sector as well as having strong project and technical management experience within the construction and renewables sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Holding technical authority status for building fabrics, ensuring relevant skills and competencies exist within the team in line with compliance / material standards
* Acts as focal point within discipline for regulator's audits and visits
* Reviewing technical bid packages for service contracts to ensure compliance with legislation, operational, plant, environmental & financial risk.
* Working with the project delivery team to specify, design and manage the optimum technical solution in line with business planning guidance
*Several years' experience at a senior level in a design managers role
* Honours degree with suitable experience OR Masters degree with Chartered Status
* Strong project and technical experience within the industry (Engineering/Energy)
* Commercial acumen to balance design, customer and commercial outcomes
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.