Are you a building services engineer looking to work for a globally recognised company, in a technically interesting position, with full training to work on state of the art Automation Machinery?
Working within a specialist team of Engineers, you will work on a wide variety of plant, and building services equipment. This company also offer genuine progression opportunities within the company, making this a great chance for a motivated engineer to progress in their career.
The company are a Blue Chip manufacturer within a competitive and profitable industry. Well established as a market leader, they welcome progression and development of their employees and have a fantastic retention rate, coupled with exciting expansion plans, including a £60m investment going live in August.
This role would suit a level 3 qualified electrical engineering, who is looking for a varied and technically challenging role, with overtime, a competitive salary and fantastic development opportunities.
- Building Services Engineer
- Varied role electrical, mechanical, plumbing, plant and automation equipment
- Lots of training on offer for the right person
- Monday - Sunday Days and Lates (1 in 3 Sat, 1 in 3 Sun)
- £34500 Training, Development, Progression, Overtime and Excellent Benefits
- Level 3 Electrical Qualified/Apprentice Time-Served
- Looking to further your technical ability and career within Engineering
- Flexible to meet demands of the business where required
This is a rare opportunity, If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV to Nathaniel Morgan @ Rise Technical.
Reference Number: BBBH157477
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."