£50,000 - £60,000 + Great Benefits Package
(Provides help completing the APC)
An excellent opportunity for a Building surveyor to join a company that has been in the industry for over 32 years and to join a team of expert Building surveyors with a wide knowledge base across multiple sectors.
On offer is the chance to join a leading Building Surveying and Architectural firm where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company work predominantly but not exclusively in the public sector and have a wealth of experience in all aspects of residential, education, community, civic and office repair and refurbishment.
In this role you will be responsible for advising clients about the design, construction, maintenance and repair of buildings and then report on findings and make recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be a Building Surveyor who has completed a RICS accredited course and preferably hold MRICS status.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Complete detailed reports (building surveys) identifying defects and advising on repair, maintenance and restoration options.
* Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements
* Can carry out party wall survey works
* Carry out feasability studies and advise on health and safety aspects of buildings
* RICS accredited - preferably MRICS - APC help where needed
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with clients and colleagues
* Can hit the ground running and carry out works autonomously
* Can get the work done but also doesn't take themselves too seriously
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.