Building Surveyor - Major Works
South London & Kent
£45,000 - £56,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Car User Allowance
Are you a Building Surveyor looking for your next long term position with this award winning company that have exciting growth strategies over the next 5 years?
On offer is an excellent package, superb pension, regular salary reviews and the opportunity to join an organisation that are rated the best in their field for job satisfaction.
This market leading company are a housing association and property redevelopment firm. Due to continuing success, they are set to become the largest developer of new homes in the UK, managing over 70,000 homes across London and the South East.
You will manage a range of major works cases, preparing reports and specifications, managing external contractors to deliver site specific works. You will also work with in house and external legal teams to cases.
* Building Surveyor in major works
* Working in BSouth London & Kent
* Managing large disrepair cases, rectify building defects through to acting as contract administrator on building projects
* Excellent building surveying skills and knowledge of construction methods
* Experience of managing major works cases
* Experience of working in Social Housing
* Understanding of contract law and excellent knowledge of standard form contracts
* Experience of managing contractors and consultants to deliver within budgets and timescales
* Relevant technical qualification
* Will have excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Turpin at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.