£30'000-£45'000 + Pension 8% + Share options + Healthcare + Holidays + Hybrid
Horley, Surrey - Hybrid remote (2 days office / 3 days home)
Are you a Business Analyst with at least 6+ months commercial experience and looking to join a high growth technology company?
Amazing opportunity to join a high growth Eco-Energy & Zero emissions tech company offering endless progression opportunities as well as one-on-one training within a small but experienced team!
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates data orientated software that sits with in the eco-friendly and zero emissions tech space! Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees!
You will join a small but growing team of business analysts and responsible for working directly with senior - junior level stakeholders to capture comprehensive requirements that are to be reported in detail to the design, software development, leadership and projects teams!
This role will expose you to all areas of business analytics from commercial stakeholder interaction through to technical requirements gathering equipping you will the skills to have a very successful career!
* The product is a Data centric SaaS platform used in the eco energy sector!
*Working within a small but highly BA Team
* Working with Senior Stakeholders
* Capturing comprehensive requirements that are to be reported to technical teams!
* Working through the whole software delivery lifecycle
* Opportunities to progress into a senior BA role in time
* 6 months minimum as a business analyst
* A background working with a data oriented software product
* Strong requirements gathering skills (What, why, who, when)
* Brilliant communication skills and high attention to detail
* Looking to add value to a growing division!
* Happy to work hybrid remote in Horley, Surrey - (2 days office / 3 days home)
Reference Number: BBBH166022
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.