Business Development Consultant
£26,000-£28,000 + Commission + Bonus + Holidays + Technical progression + Health Plan
Exeter - Hybrid
Are you a Business Development Consultant who has some good years of experience and is looking for a role where you are in control of your earning potential?
This a rare opportunity to make a huge impact within the NetZero space whilst working for an exciting high-growth technology company that will provide you with technically varied work!
Our client is an expanding technology company who provides ground-breaking products to the automotive industry with a view of reducing full emissions by 10-20%. This is an ambitious business that has an auspicious future.
As a consultant, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings with businesses who operate car and van fleets that would benefit from their product. Having a thirst for seeking sales leads which will in essence play a major part in this companies growth.
This is a brilliant chance for a consultant who is looking to play an influential part in a business that is positively affecting the environment and values innovation!
* Business Development Consultant
* Working closely with all internal departments to ensure the proposition is understood
* Booking meetings with businesses with fleet vehicles for the sales team
* Fun, like-minded, quirky tech company that will value your experience and allow you to add value!
* Hybrid working
The Person (must have):
* Business Development/sales experience
* Strong mentality for seeking sales leads
* Looking to make an impact in a close-knit technology company
* Looking to upskill technically in a high-growth NetZero tech company
Reference Number: BBBH213900
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.