Business Development Manager
Remote position (ideally located around Houston, Texas)
$125,000 - £135,000 + Bonuses (Up to 100% of Base Salary - OTE $250,000)
+ Clear Progression Opportunities + 2 Weeks' PTO + 10 Paid Holidays + 401k (6% Match) + Car Allowance + Stock Purchase Plan + Private Healthcare + Hybrid Working + Wellness Care Schemes + Market Leading Training + Frequent Company Social Events + Many More Excellent Company Benefits!
Are you a Business Development Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to be an integral part of a Globally recognized company - where they hold a huge regard to staff care and retention, world class training and an excellent company culture?
Do you come from a Mechanical background (ideally valves) looking to really take your career to the next level as a key part of a market-leading, multi-national business?
If so, this unique opportunity is absolutely not one to be missed!
This Internationally successful company specialize in the Design, Manufacture and Service of a huge array of innovative technology; largely focusing on Valves and Actuators - they boast an impressive revenue of over half a billion dollars!
Due to their continued success and aggressive, yet controlled growth plans; are now looking to bring in a BDM to take the wheel and utilize their experience to take advantage of the fantastic upward trajectory this company are in.
In this role, you will be managing the key accounts in the Americas and servicing as the main point of contact for clients and customers, providing support for Sales & Operations.
If you have proven success as a BDM within a Mechanical environment, this is the start of that long-term, rewarding role you've been looking for!
- Managing Key Accounts
- Deliver technical presentations & drive sales to new and existing customers
- Oversee Proposals & Delivery processes
- Regularly engage with licensors, contractors, corporate offices and meet with various technical personnel to promote the company products, looking to win business
- Regular local travel with occasional Regional travel (fully expensed by the company)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Technical Sales background (Valves / Instrumentation)
- Solid understanding of Mechanical Principles & Engineering
- Oil & Gas experience or background
- Proven success in negotiation & finalizing major Sales
Reference Number: BBBH159035
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.