Business Development Manager - Infrastructure Solutions
Commutable from Horsham, Redhill, Crowborough or Burgess Hill
Excellent Competitive Salary (DOE) + Commission + Strong Holidays + EV Car Scheme + More
Excellent opportunity for a candidate coming from a business development management (BDM) background with experience in Infrastructure solutions to join a rapidly growing future focused company that is looking to bring on the right candidate to be a part of a strong sales team in the rapidly emerging EV sector.
This company specialise in delivering EV charging solutions across different sectors and have been continuously growing across the whole of the UK. They are a goals focused company with a clear roadmap on where they are looking to take their company over the next few years while contributing to a more sustainable future.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying and targeting commercial partnerships to help roll out the company's fully funded solution to landlords whilst also providing a consultative approach by building relationships through expertise advice on Infrastructure solutions the company can provide.
The ideal candidate will have a strong record of working in a Business Development role where they have partnered with new and existing clients to roll out infrastructure solutions to sectors such as Retail, Workplace or other Destination Sectors. Experience within EV is not essential as training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager who is looking to make the switch into the Renewable Energy sector while joining a company that allows you to excel in your earning potential and provide you with all the relevant resources needed to do this.
* Meeting with clients over the phone, video calls and in-person meetings with the overall view to convert into long-term clients.
* Identifying and targeting commercial partnerships across all destination target site categories (hotels, Workplaces etc) to support roll out of the companies fully funded solution to landlords.
* Attending events and conferences to represent the company and their brand
* Providing a consultative approach by building relationships through expertise advice on Infrastructure solutions.
* Previous experience in a business development manager role
* Previous experience with Infrastructure solutions
* Strong working knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce or a similar CRM
Reference Number: BBBH204470
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.