£65'000 - £75'000 + 10% Bonus + Private medical + Pension + holiday + Training + Progression
Bristol, South West
Do you have strong business development, account and relationship management experience with high level stakeholders and have looked after business strategy, P&L, and managed a small team?
Amazing opportunity for someone with an interest in any of the subsea / marine industries to take on an all-encompassing Relationship & BD Manager role offering the chance to take full sales and strategic ownership of a brand new site in Bristol!
Established for nearly 20 years, our client is the UK's leading organisation association across all the subsea and marine based industries within united kingdom. Having recently received a 15 million £ investment, they are investing in a brand new Bristol based site which will enable them to further grow there UK strategy and in doing so are recruiting a Relationship and business development manager to lead the UK operation.
As a key strategic hire to the organisation, you will take full ownership in first understanding the target market across all subsea and marine based industries across the South West. From there you will identify, connect and establish relationships with members / customer as well as managing the relationships with existing. With a clear goal to double the customer base over a medium term period, you'll take ownership of the South West sales strategy as well as profit and loss for that region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step you into an organisation that will give you the chance to build something from scratch putting your own stamp on a newly established division.
* Relationship & Business development manager
* Selling a membership based proposition
* Working across all marine industries including, defence, Oil and gas, marine, agriculture and more.
* Identify, connect and establish relationships with members / customer
* Responsible of business strategy and profit and loss for the South West
* Reporting directly to the CEO
* Managing a small team in a Newly established Bristol office
* Strong Business development, relationship and account management experience
* Experience in business sales strategy including profit and loss
* Experience in managed a small team (Not essential)
* Ideally have some knowledge of a underwater , marine or subsea industry (Not essential)
* Ideally knowledge of a membership based sales and service proposition (Not essential)
Reference Number: BBBH172591
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.