Business Development Manager (Renewable Energy)
You can be based anywhere within the Midlands a mix of home based remote work and meeting clients
You will cover the Midlands Region only
£50,000 To £62,000 + On Target Bonus Of 15% + All Travel Expenses Paid + Pension + Healthcare Plan + Private Medical Insurance + £5,000 EV Car Allowance + Life Assurance + Dental Insurance + Energy Tariff Discount + Full Benefits Package
Are you from a strong background in Sales with ideally a background in Renewable Energy and government policies?
Do you want to work for an innovative company helping to tackle humanity's biggest challenge - The climate crisis?
On offer is the opportunity to join one of the top energy companies in the UK for people who want to change the world, who care for their employees and have a large wellbeing programme. The company invest in their staff with strong progressive opportunities and many different benefits including pensions, health & life cover and green benefits.
This company specialises in providing and creating opportunities for social housing to become more energy efficient and tackling fuel poverty. They work closely with a range of clients developing retrofit energy efficiency programmes within the UK to help decarbonise homes.
In this position you will be assisting with developing energy efficiency programmes, providing low income households with energy efficiency upgrades.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with BDM experience, it would be advantageous if you have worked with social housing or government policies before.
- Maintain and develop client relationships as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Leading bids and proposals as well as creating and developing regional sales plans
- Attending meetings, training and client workshops to develop relevant knowledge
- Building a network of clients within energy efficiency sectors including local authorities and housing associations, supply chain, trade associates and third party agents
- Proven success in sales and experience within renewable energy
- You will ideally have knowledge around government policy and social housing
- Looking to join an industry leading company with an excellent reputation
Renewables, BDM, Business Development Manager, Housing Association, Government Policy, Midlands, Birmingham, Oxfordshire, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Renewables BDM, Sales, Energy
Reference Number: BBBH160839
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kitty Whitehead at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.