Business Development Specialist (M/F/X)
€70,000-80,000 (Bonus included) + Holiday + Pension
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional, who is looking to be part leading international company, within electrical engineering and power supply technology.
The company is a leading full-service provider of secured power supplies for the telecom, data centre, and industrial applications sectors. They have over 130 years of experience as the company group, working with clients around the world as a leading provider of energy supply solutions.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and results-oriented Business Development professional, ideally working within the telecom industry. You will be responsible for reposition, data processing and analysing to support and assist the Telecom Power Solutions management with the EMEA region.
If you are a dynamic and results-driven individual with experience in telecoms and are looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to a leading company in the secured power supplies industry, then this is the role for you!
- You will be closely working with country heads and managers within the Telecom business line.
- Preparing reports, presentation material and documentation for the management needs.
- Also, you will be supervising implementation of changes in sales related process.
- Gathering market, customer and competitor information and analyses it.
- Providing data for monthly reviews and assisting in business administrative issues.
- Commercial education with specialist training or bachelor degree in business administration or electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of professional experience in sales or business development.
- Good knowledge and experience with computer tools of MS-Office.
- The ability to create and hold presentations.
- Understanding of technology processes and technical documentation as well as an analytical mindset.
- Fluent in German and English, other languages is a plus.
Reference Number: BBBH201816
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.