Loughborough, commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby
£30,000 - £38,000 + Integral Role + Career Progression + Training + Fantastic benefits + Flexible Start/Finish Times + International Travel Opportunities
Exciting opportunity to play an integral role in a successful and industry-leading company as a buyer which includes great training and progression opportunities.
This is a chance to play a key role in overseeing the introduction of new products into the UK markets alongside a company that boasts of great staff retention due to the investment they put into their employees.
This very successful company have been at the forefront of the industry for over 50 years and launch over 100 new products a year. They are looking for a new member of their ambitious team to aid with their constant growth.
This ideal candidate will be someone with Buying/ Purchasing experience and have a background working alongside companies in the Asian markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop through their long-term career and be a part of a dedicated and expert team.
- Overseeing the buying of new products and launching them into the UK markets.
- Communicating with international suppliers. This will also include: negotiating terms, shipping samples, packaging etc.
- Buying and purchasing from the Asian Market
- Office Based role, Monday to Friday
- Experienced in buying / purchasing from a supplier background
- New Product Implementation experience of finished products
- Looking to take an integral role in a leading company
- Experience purchasing products within Asian Markets
Reference Number: BBBH206272
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Eve Terry at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.