Software Developer- C#/ Xamarin (F/M/D)
Berlin- Fully remote
€50,000-70,000 + Holiday + Flexible working hours
Excellent opportunity for an experienced software developer, who has a passion for working on socially good products and being part of a team that is creating an app which empowers people of over the world.
The company has created a personalized training app, that has helped their customers to stay brain healthy and happy for over 10 years. They have received awards from major health insurance companies, and have been award by Apple and Google as one of the best apps on the market.
The ideal candidate will be an experience C# developer, who has worked on mobile projects and is eager to learn and take on new challenges. Thriving in a collaborative team environment, where you are looking to take on responsibility for leading projects, and helping to shape the future app features.
- You will develop and maintain Mobile Apps in C# / Xamarin, shared code libraries and internal tools
- Contribute to the product and have an impact on people's lives
- Continuously check App health data to keep it running
- Collaborate with the team to develop and estimate ideas for improvement
- Bachelor and/or Master in Computer Science (or similar field)
- 2+ years of experience with C# in full-time jobs
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns / practices
- Nice to have app development experience with Xamarin / Unity / Flutter, including work on UI for iOS or Android or game development
- Nice to have experience in Unity or Flutter
- Nice to have experience with working under standardised Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO 13485) or Medical Products
Reference Number: BBBH160849
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.