CAD-CAM Programmer (m/f/d)
€45,000 - €60,000 + 30 Days Holiday + Training + Flexible Working Hours + JobRad + Health Benefits + More
Commutable from Memmingen, Sigmaringen, Ravensburg, Friedrichshafen, Konstanz
Are you a CAD-CAM Programmer, with previous experience, looking for a brand new exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturers of connection technology?
This is a chance for you to work with some of the newest connection technologies, and make your own mark within a specialist sector.
Looking to continue their growth and remain at the top of their industry, they are looking to recruit a CAD-CAM Programmer to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will be doing independent programming of components using SolidCAM for turning and milling machines, and be responsible for managing the 3D tool databases. The successful candidate will be supported with on-boarding training to get up to speed in the role, before having the opportunity to progress in the future.
This role would suit somebody who has successfully completed technical vocational training, and has very good experience in programming and operating 8-axis machining centres.
- Independent programming of components using SolidCAM for turning and milling machines.
- Responsible for managing 3D tool databases.
- Derivation of tool data sheets.
- Documentation including time recording.
- Supporting production through technical expertise.
- Successfully completed technical vocational training.
- Very good experience in programming and operating 8-axis machining centres.
- Very good experiences with SolidCAM and SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of process development.
- Very good knowledge of English and German.
Reference Number: BBBH198151
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Will Lipscombe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.