£30,000-£35,000 + Office Based + Industry Training + Holiday + Flexible Start and Finish Time + Early Finish on Friday
Excellent opportunity for someone to join a reputable company where you will be working on a variety of bespoke and high-end projects from initial concept through to manufacturing stage.
This is a well-established company, who are going from strength to strength within their specialist industry and are looking to add their growing Design Department to achieve their goals. This company specialises in the manufacturing and installation of specialist mechanical products and work with high end clients across the UK.
The role involves working alongside an internal and external team to interpret technical drawings and visuals from architects and customers which are then manufactured. The ideal candidate will have experience working with CAD packages, experience working in a design/ draughtsperson role and is open to learn a new industry and materials.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role within this company and start a long-term career where you can further develop and learn new skills with support and training.
* Working closely with the Drawing Office Manager and teams
* Interpreting technical drawings and 3D Visuals
* Producing technical 2D drawings through AutoCAD/Inventor for manufacturing
* Office Based, Monday to Friday (Early finish on Friday)
* Experience in CAD software (for example AutoCAD/ Inventors/ Solidworks)
* Experience in either Product Design, Mechanical Engineering or Design Engineering
* Knowledge of joinery and/or metal work would be advantageous but not essential
* Graduate candidates are encouraged to apply and will be offered training
* A willingness to learn and develop skills
Reference Number: BBBH198862
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Eve Terry at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.