*** CAD Technician (No qualifications needed) ***
£20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity to for a CAD technician looking to get into their first role to utilise their CAD skills or someone who is more experienced looking to grow in a professional environment.
On offer is the chance to to join a highly experienced provider of survey information to clients throughout the UK; this entails working with clients across the complete spectrum of property and construction.
The company has been developed by the retention of existing clients and obtaining new clients through recommendation in our ability to provide quality surveys on time and to budget.
In this role you will assisting the production of the final AutoCAD drawing files produced from undertaking surveys on site, all in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as assisting other CAD technicians and ensure drawings are completed and sent in a timely manner to meet tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD software and able provide information to relevant staff and complete data sheets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Assist in the production of the final AutoCAD drawing files produced from undertaking surveys on site
* To work with the project manager to ensure completion of jobs.
* To undertake and distribute work as directed to the best of their ability, to the timescales and accuracy determined in the work instruction
* Provide information in compliance with the Quality Policy
* AutoCAD Experience is essential
* Revit/3D CAD/3D Point Cloud would be a benefit but not essential
* No specific qualifications are needed
* Some understanding of surveying principles
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.