Calibration & Test Engineer (Engines)
£35 - £40 per hour (Umbrella) Inside IR35
12 Month Initial Contract with extension opportunities
Excellent opportunity for someone with calibration experience working with combustion engines who is looking for an immediate start on a long term 12 month contract with a global market leader.
Do you have experience working with test and calibration techniques on combustion engines? Are you looking for the opportunity to enhance your skill set through specialist training from a market leading business?
This company are a truly multi national organisation who have an unrivalled reputation for the high quality of their products the world over. They have been established for 100 years and are continuing their expansion to this day. Due to their continued growth they are now looking to add to their specialist team.
In this role you will be performing a range of calibration and test techniques on diesel engines. You will be working to make sure these are performing to standards as well as be able to monitor and suggest changes in line with various international emission standards. The role will allow hybrid working opportunities on a 37 hour week Monday to Friday working inside of IR35 regulations.
- Performing a range of calibration tasks to meet international emission standards
- Completing test techniques to ensure they meet full operational requirements
- 12 month contract working inside IR35 regulations for an international market leader
- Previous experience working on the test and/or calibration of combustion engines
- Knowledge of various international emission standards
- Looking for an immediate start on a long term 12 month contract
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates