£25,000 - £30,000 per year + Overtime + Pension + Good Working Hours including Flexitime + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Calibration Engineer looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
On offer is the opportunity to work on-site at a state of the art facility within a small highly skilled team. The company also offer you a great work life balance with flexible working hours.
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance.
This would suit a Calibration Engineer with UKAS certification looking to join a company that operate to the highest standards whilst offering excellent employee benefits.
- Calibration of a wide range of equipment (mechanical and/or electrical)
- Working within a UKAS accredited lab
- Full time role with flexible working hours, early finish on a Friday
- Calibration Engineer with UKAS Certification
- Electrical or Mechanical backgrounds considered
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
Calibration Engineer, Calibration Technician, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical, Calibrate, Inspection, Engineering, Bristol
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Sophie Fox
Reference number. BBBH151716