Calibration Team Leader
£28,00 per year + Pension + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Company Benefits
Are you a Calibration Engineer? Do you have managerial experience and looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join the team as a Calibration Team Leader. You will be managing a small specialist team as well as playing a hands on role with calibration and service.
This would suit a someone from a strong calibration background who has been in a senior/lead position previously looking to join a company that operate to the highest standards whilst offering excellent employee benefits.
- Responsible for managing, organising and motivating a small, specialist team.
- Hands on role with calibration and service whilst making sure work is efficient and to the highest standards
- Full time permanent position, 39 hours a week
- Calibration experience
- Experience in a managerial role either as senior/lead/head position
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
Reference Number. 158056
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.