Chemical or Mechanical Engineer - Renewable Fuels
£35,000 - £40,000 + Specialist Industry Training + Progression Plan + Pension + Holidays
Are you a Chemical or Mechanical Engineer with 2+ years' experience and looking to rapidly grow your career by moving into the thriving Renewable Fuels industry with a long-running and highly-regarded business that is working with some of the largest companies in their field?
This company has been going for over 30 years and are a specialist provider of engineering and consultancy services for Waste, Water and Biogas businesses looking to capitalise on the ever-increasing demand for renewable Biofuels. They are working with the likes of Severn Trent and Welsh Water, and in line with their growing number of high-profile partnerships they are now looking to all divisions within the business.
In this role you will be working closely alongside the company's Lead Process Engineer to develop designs concerning process plant projects and process improvement as well as to undertake DSEAR assessments for both internally-designed and externally-designed plants. This will also include travelling to sites to undertake surveys and conducting background research into industry developments and ongoing research.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and will have at least 2 years' experience in a projects-focused role concerning process plant projects and/or process improvements.
This is a great position for someone who enjoys highly varied, complex and challenging work to join a friendly and supportive business that can provide them with both the autonomy and responsibility to make a significant and visible impact as a result of their efforts.
* Involvement in project scoping & design for new installations, plant upgrades and modifications
* Producing process and instrumentation diagrams, calculations, specifications and equipment lists
* Supporting with pre-design phase works such as business development and contractor selection
* Carrying out site surveys, process assessments, DSEAR assessments and other consultancy services
* Educated to Degree level in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical or Chemical Engineering)
* 2+ years' experience in a project engineering/management environment
* Ability to produce accurate engineering diagrams, drawings, calculations and specifications
* Working knowledge of rotating plant such as Pumps (desirable)
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with travel to sites around England (average once weekly)
Reference Number: BBBH173684
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.