Civil Engineer (Water Projects)
Hybrid Working (Offices UK-Wide)
Salary Negotiable DOE + Performance Bonus + Company Pension + 32 Holidays + Travel Expenses
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with a background in the Water industry and looking to climb further up the ladder by entering into a position of significant responsibility within a leading UK consultancy that has recently secured multimillion pound contracts with major environmental organisations and water suppliers?
This company has expanded over recent years to cover everything from Water and Utilities consultancy to Renewable Energy plant services and recruitment. They have employees across the UK and are now looking to bring a number of new Civil Engineers into the business at all levels to support the work they do in the Water industry.
Acting as a Civil Engineer within this company you will be tasked with supporting major clients in the Water industry by producing detailed design, construction and feasibility documentation as well as leading on site surveys/inspections and assisting project managers with the management and coordination of 3rd parties.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Engineering Degree, will hold Chartered/Incorporated Engineer status, will have proven experience with Water/Wastewater projects, will be highly knowledgeable on CDM and will have excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to leave their mark on major high-value Water projects across England while also having the opportunity to immerse themselves in projects of a wide variety where no day or week will ever be the same.
* Carrying out initial site surveys, feasibility studies and site inspections
* Producing documentation covering civil & structural components e.g Utility Networks, Buildings
* Liaising with clients and providing regular progress reports
* Project management of tasks & deliverables within design packages
* Supporting Project Managers with assessment and management of 3rd parties
* Educated to Degree level in Engineering discipline
* Holding Chartered or Incorporated Engineer Status
* Strong understanding of CDM and designers' responsibilities
* Experience specifically with Water/Wastewater projects
* ICE membership (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH186919
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.