Civil Engineer / Drainage Engineer EIT (Progression to Senior and VP of Engineering)
$80,000 - $100,000 + PTO + 401(k) + Career Progression
San Antonio, Texas (Commutable from Hondo, Sandy Oaks, Timberwood Park, Castroville, La Vernia, Seguin, Devine, Boerne, Bulverde)
An excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer / Drainage Engineer who is looking to lead a range of engineering and design projects focused on private and municipal clients to include SAWS and CPS Energy.
On offer is the chance to join one of Texas' leading engineering firms where you can take the next step in your career moving into a Senior position and then to a VP of Drainage Engineering and continue your development.
The company are well renowned engineering firm with a commitment to every client. They are committed to their employees professional and personnel development; and strive to provide a supportive work environment that encourages individuals to purse professional growth.
In this role you will be engaging in public infrastructure projects for water and wastewater projects as well as street capital improvement projects, federal project management projects and drainage design and studies.
This candidate will be involved in collaborating with other project managers on multidisciplinary projects and has a background in doing so.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Engage in public infrastructure projects for water and wastewater
* Complete drainage design & studies
* Collaborate with other designers and external team members to manage workload
* Bringing best management practices to solve client challenges in civil engineering
* Has used AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Micro Station Open Roads and construction document production
* Civil engineering experience with Capital Improvement Projects would be beneficial
* Client interaction experience
* Technical experience in municipal engineering
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.